Document the unique story of your premature baby and each precious milestone they reach from hospital to home with the Miracle Mumma Baby ScrapBook. Designed specifically to display Miracle Mumma Milestone Cards, our book also has space for your photographs and to write your baby’s unique story. With minimal prompts and plenty of room for creativity, this book is the perfect keepsake and a beautiful reminder of how far you’ve all come.
Available in Standard or Deluxe (see descriptions below and photos for variations)
Standard: NO pockets – you can choose to stick the milestone cards in the book (please remember this means you will not be able to see the information on the back or use them again), use photo corners or find your own creative solution to display the milestone cards!
Deluxe: Clear custom plastic pockets throughout to hold your milestone cards – the milestone cards can slip in and out of the pockets to view the details on the back and be used over and over again.
Designed with love in Adelaide, Australia by a Mumma who's been there before.
*Please note: this listing is for the Miracle Mumma ScrapBook ONLY and does not come with the milestone cards as pictured, which must be purchased separately. Use coupon code 'BUNDLE5' to receive $5 off when you purchase both a ScrapBook & set of Original Premmie Milestone Cards.
- 33 pages
- Spiral bound on long edge allowing book to be laid flat
- Inner pages printed on 230gsm Australian made 100% recycled natural brown card stock (pages are recycled and there will be variations in markings)
- Minimalist black print throughout
- Document the most precious milestones from birth to going home/due date.
29 x Open Pages for Miracle Mumma Premmie Milestone Cards and corresponding photos/story, including:
- 1 x specific ‘I’ve Arrived’ page, 1 x specific ‘Going Home’ page and 1 x specific ‘Due Date’ page)
*Please note: there are 37 milestone cards in the original premmie milestone cards set so this book won’t display them all. We suggest you choose your favourites to display. At the same time, not all babes will meet each of the milestones and in this case, you can also remove pages (tear from the spiral binding) from the book to suit your unique story
- 1 x ‘Hello Baby’ page (for your very first photo of your little miracle)
- 1 x ‘My Birth Story’ open page (includes space for you baby’s birth details)
- 1 x ‘Our Family’ open page (blank)