Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Introducing our latest product: a fresh new look for our original Premature Baby ScrapBook ♡
Document the unique story of your premature baby and each precious milestone they reach from hospital to home with 'Small But Mighty' A Book of Milestones. Created specifically to display Miracle Mumma Milestone Cards alongside their corresponding photos, our book also has space to write your baby’s unique 'Small but Mighty' story. With minimal prompts and plenty of room for creativity, this book is the perfect keepsake and a beautiful reminder of how far you’ve all come.
Designed with love in Adelaide, Australia by a Mumma who's been there before.
*Please note: this listing is for the book ONLY and does not come with the milestone cards as pictured, which must be purchased separately. Use coupon code 'BUNDLE5' to receive $5 off when you purchase both a 'Small but Mighty' Book & set of Original Premmie Milestone Cards.
- 28x28cm Square Album
- 33 pages, including cover
- Bronze wire bound allowing book to be laid flat
- Inner pages printed on 225gsm Buffalo Kraft natural brown card stock
- Minimalist artwork throughout
- Document the most precious milestones from birth to going home/due date.
29 x Open Pages for Miracle Mumma Premmie Milestone Cards and corresponding photos/story, including:
- 1 x specific ‘I’ve Arrived’ page, 1 x specific ‘Going Home’ page and 1 x specific ‘Due Date’ page)
*Please note: there are 38 milestone cards in the original premmie milestone cards set so this book won’t display them all. We suggest you choose your favourites to display. At the same time, not all babies will meet each of the milestones and in this case, you can also remove pages (tear from the spiral binding) from the book to suit your unique story
- 1 x ‘Hello Baby’ page (for your very first photo of your little miracle)
- 1 x ‘My Birth Story’ open page (includes space for you baby’s birth details)
- 1 x ‘Our Family’ open page (blank)